Thursday 27 November 2008

Decembers Challenges



Here is Boo's December Color Challenge Starter Kit.

Available FREE for December.
*PLEASE read the Color Challenge Rules to the right

Have Fun
Passsword is enjoy


Password is enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the BooLand Font Challenge hosted by Lynn for December.

*Please read the Font Challenge rules to the right.

Have fun.

DOWNLOAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We can't wait to see what you all come up with. Keep watching this space for your lo's.

Hugs

Boo and the Blossoms xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Tori said...

Absolutely gorgeous kit, and I *love* the colors for the color challenge! (:

Stash Empress said...

OH WOW -- I love these colors & what a magnificent kit! Thank you so much for running these challenges!!! (And I adore the PB for the font challenge, but unfortunately am "font challenged".... just generally no good with text in LO's)

Vana63 said...

Glad to see you up and running and looking forward to another one of your great color challenges :-) Thanx Boo!!!

Karla said...

Thank you for the starter kit for the color challenge. The soft, sweet colors have inspired my layout for this challenge.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this LOVELY kit!!!!!
Will see what I can come up with!!!!!!!!!

fl_connie said...

Wow! When you come back - you really, really come back! What a fab kit for the color challenge and Wow! for the posting bonuses!

Thanks for all the samplers, too!

So happy you're back (would be even without all those goodies)!

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! Two more challenges to do this month!! Yay!! I needed something to get me going to finish up my Photo Books before Christmas! LOL!

Thanks for the beautiful starter kit, and I'm loving the font!! :D

I'll be back with my entries!