Sunday 14 December 2008

Challenge LOs from Blossom Lois

Hey isn't that the way to get your attention? Actually my brain is kinda fried tonight, was busy downloading the Christmas Around the World and the SAS Trains today. Wanted to show the layouts I made for the Color and Font Challenges here in Booland.


Here is my entry for the font challenge and it was also used for the Template Challenge at Divine Digitals. I used boo's new kit Yule Tide for this layout.



This time I was lazy and didn't make a mini kit for the color challenge, just didn't have time nor drive to do it. I did use the beautiful kit that Boo made and beleive me it is beautiful!!!! I think you can find the links to the Color Challenge Starter kit here on this blog.


Here is my layout called Snow Day, these are real photos I took Christmas Morning 2004 of the First White Christmas in recorded history for our part of the Texas Gulf Coast. The template is by ChrisGreiser/SketchMeIfYouCan.

Now it is time to get on to other things, so I wish all of you a Goodnight and a Wonderful day tomorrow.

Lois


1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just popping in to WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY A SAFE & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!