Tuesday 3 February 2009

PBs and other stuff

Hello all,





I am here to make a little post and share the October PB. I realize that some of you have contacted Lynn and now have your gifts, but I just wanted to make sure. I am still wading through all the Booland goodies to tryto find the other Challenge PBs. (PB stand for Posting Bounus, for those that didn't know)




Here is the October PB



Download either here or click on the preview. You can check on the Boo's Blossom Blog to find other goodies from time to time also.

Here's hoping you enjoy this small token of Boo and her Bloosom's graditude for you all still keeping up with us.

Lois

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 04, 2009. Thanks again.